American Wind Energy Association (AWEA)
View Booth on Floor Plan: 3653
- 1501 M St. NW, Suite 1000
- Washington, DC 20005
- United States of America
- P: 202-383-2500
WINDPOWER 2014 Conference & Exhibition will be held on May 5-8, 2014, at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Don't gamble away your company brand - book your booth for next year's show before the best spots are claimed! Visit the AWEA booth in Chicago to confirm your participation in the next WINDPOWER!
U.S. WIND INDUSTRY ANNUAL MARKET REPORT
AWEA announces the release date of April 11, 2013 for the AWEA U.S. Wind Industry Annual Market Report Year Ending 2012. This 100-page report provides a comprehensive look at the U.S. wind energy industry, including wind projects, wind turbines and component manufacturing, market rankings and key industry players, market trends and impact of the U.S. wind energy industry.
AWEA will host multiple sessions at the AWEA Booth (#3653) presenting the results of the AWEA U.S. Wind Intustry Annual Market Report Year Ending 2012. Attendees can discuss market trends on hot topics with the report authors and indusry experts.
- Monday, May 6 2-3pm, SPOTLIGHT ON: Wind Projects and Developers
- Tuesday, May 7 12:30-1:30pm, SPOTLIGHT ON: Electric Utilities & Wind Penetration
- Tuesday, May 7 1:30-2:30pm, SPOTLIGHT ON: Project Financing
- Wednesday, May 8 12:30-1:30pm, SPOTLIGHT ON: Wind Manufacturing